Societe Generale Securities Services provides fund valuation services using Numerix pricing models for the most complex structured products. Our partner, Xenomorph, has recently published an interesting Case Study in 2011 entitled: “Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS)”. The paper describes how, SGSS is using Xenomorph’s TimeScape to aid in their structured products valuations and services for 4,555* funds that represent the assets which are under administration of EUR 459 billion*. By using Xenomorph TimeScape analytics and data management platform, SGSS have been able to scale up their structured products and derivatives operations providing a higher quality of services that clients need.
The Benefits of using this Case Study is-
- Greater transparency, details and auditability of data.
- Providing higher quality data for more accurate valuation
- Increasing the capacity and capability using validation and cleansing automation.
- Using a user-friendly system for the support of all reference, market and model related data.
- To control user-defined support systems for any new instruments type or complex data attribute.
You can download a copy of this case study from the following link:
Hence, Xenomorph’s TimeScape enables Numerix to provide a higher quality structured product valuation service to all of our clients. It also enables Numerix the flexibility and the control needed to meet and exceed the needs of front, middle and back-office.